Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hook, line and sinker.

Hook, line and sinker.
feeling: addicted
music: eames era - could be anything


It's eightish and I'm not at Timbre. One, I'm feeling lazy. Two, I can't bear to part with my moolah. I'm becoming such a scrooge of late. But it's good. Save the cash now, spend the rupiah and baht like a queen later.

So it was in the living room that I spent the better part of my day. First taking pictures of my clothes for auction on ebay, then watching Grey's Anatomy on vcd. Back to back. I didn't think I'd enjoy it the way Kenrick does, considering how he is a doctor-in-training like those surgical interns in the show, but I'm hooked. It's more than just about the medical side of the show (in fact I get abit cringy when the bloodier parts come on). The characters are just so... likeable. And the kaypoh in me's dying to find out how the romances work out.

The relationship between Meredith and Derek's sweet and all, but I'm developing a soft spot for Christina and Dr. Burke's blossoming romance. I'm addicted.

In fact, it's back to the show for me. 'Cept I've moved it back into my bedroom and my trusty macbook. Dad's turn to monopolize the living room tv. Laters.

P.s. I wonder what is it with my CS coursemates and dramas. Last I heard, Shannon's catching up on Desperate Housewives; Dea and Erwin are watching Prison Break; and the girls, I think Cheryl and Lays, are watching Gong/Gung/Goong. Hah.

No comments: