Sunday, November 05, 2006

At one with the world.

At one with the world.
feeling: serene

I awoke a good 90 minutes later than my 630 a.m. alarm. With my handphone's ten-minute snooze intervals, that means I actually managed to wake, hit snooze and fall back asleep a good nine times. Mmm.

Not to mention the weirdest dream I had about NTU being a, get this, Jurong island beach resort; missing 101 lecture to dip in the sea (which was conveniently just outside my chalet-styled hall); and paying a visit to Ange who had a cat which fancied faking dead! Mmm mmm.

Anyway, today's quite a day. One with slightly chilly air that holds the anticipation of a bright sunshiney day really does make me feel like I'm at a beach resort. You know, roll out of bed, wake travel companion, shower and change into bikini, grab sunscreen and off we go to the beach/pool. I'm reminded of our Bintan retreat Ceci!

Anyway, off I go for my shower. I've got a morning beach date with Lanxi, and a chocolate cake high-tea with Ceci. Corrinne May tickets, I'm getting my hands on you today.

No comments: