Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Frolicking under the Sun God's sky.

Frolicking under the Sun God's sky.
feeling: sunburnt

A day at the beach is always one well-spent, and it's been awhile since I last had some fun in the sun with a group of friends. Diving into the (not really) clear blue waters; lying on the sand and doing absolutely nothing; zoning out a lil as they chattered on about me communing with the Sun God (hahaha); slinking off to the sea to cool off and having abit of a natter with Dea and Erwin about bimbos and floating; and turning an unfamiliar shade of pink under the intense sunlight.

Kenrick came by earlier with Grey's Anatomy Season One, so I'll have that to keep me entertained. Not that I'll have much free time, come to think of it. There's Timbre tomorrow night, catching up with Jane and Ceci on Friday, and the car wash on Saturday. And I've kinda re-cultivated my neopet addiction. Hah.

No comments: