Friday, November 03, 2006

Caution: Mad women on the loose.

Caution: Mad women on the loose.

It's been awhile since I've been to Orchard Road. I was hanging out quite abit at City Hall since its basement revamp, but I think it is really the opening of Vivocity that robbed me of towning. Haha.

The Christmas decorations are half-way up, and I barely noticed this until I'd spent a good three hours out and about. To think I used to live for the day the first Orchard Road decorations were put up. Vivocity, Vivocity, what have you done to me?

Anyway, I could feel the festive spirit in the air, though Charmain and Charlene both think I'm talking bull. Haha. It was a girly day well spent I'd say.

The highlight of the night must have been an unintended but HILARIOUS remark Charlene made. We walked past four or five really TALL guys as we made our way out of Cineleisure.
Me: Charmain, I see so many of your dream guys around.
Charlene: Yeah, they all come out at night.

ROFL.

There really isn't a need for this post actually. All mundane reporting. Check out the pictures for a photolog.

No comments: