Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Drop it like it's hot.

Drop it like it's hot.
feeling: nonsensical
music: pussycat dolls - don't cha

I couldn't find in my iTunes a single pop song trashy enough to match my mood, and I had to resort to live streaming for a suitable one. Unbelieveable. I wouldn't believe me if I were you. Then again, MTV's a good enough source for my fluff intake.

2.5 hours to the last paper. I can barely keep still in my computer seat. I've never been this anxious for the exams to end, not even in my poly days I think. Then again, I only had one paper for my final year.

My toes are now wiggling to the beat of Represent Cuba, one of my favourite tracks on the Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights soundtrack. Very very catchy. I'd better stop before I start dreaming of a beach holiday. That train of thoughts wouldn't be very helpful for my Singapore Society paper.

Sniffles still persist. Hell, I think I can be the lead conducter for the flu symphony in the exam hall. Haha! I've popped four panadols since yesterday, but the flu bug doesn't seem to be going away. Kinda hard to run from it actually, seeing how my entire family's down with it. I'm mentally flipping through my schedule and I don't think I'll have time to sleep this damn bug off. Not till Sunday at least.

Brain's a lil fuzzy. Want sleep. Let's hope a shower'll clear the cobwebs.

No comments: