Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sushi and asian paper lanterns.

Sushi and asian paper lanterns.
feeling: restless
music: the wreckers - one more girl

The intro to Rain by The Wreckers conjures up scenes of sushi restaurant dinners in New York City on a wet Friday night. It's funny 'cos The Wreckers play country music. I should be thinking of country roads and Texan cowboys. Haha. Their lyrics are a little too in-your-face for my liking, but it makes for pretty easy listening.

Three days before I get my temporary ticket to freedom. Just as well; this whole mugging routine's starting to make me feel hemmed in.

Just found out that Kelly and WS are going over to Bangkok as well. Pity they're flying off the day Ceci and I return.

I'm restless, but I've had enough of those darn notes. And to think I'll be lugging my printer home from hall tomorrow, after the paper, to print MORE 111 notes. I could do the printing in school I suppose, but I've got loads of e-vouchers to print for the trip too, as and when they're ready. And I don't wanna have to go rushing down to school each time the need to print arises. Urghs. I'm gonna look like a clown, standing by the roadside with the printer in my hand, desperately flagging down cabs.

No comments: