Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tickle me pink.

Tickle me pink.
feeling: amused
music: some song from a My Chemical Romance concert on mtv

I am absolutely digging this collage function. I have, for a long time, wondered how people did those tiny photo collages posted so often on blogs. Someone recommended Picassa, but I had no idea how to work it. Well, I've found my answer in Flock.

Just back from a swim/lunch/study session with my bitch. We've been seeing so much of each other of late, but I'm not complaining. I haven't enjoyed and shared such genuine laughter in quite awhile. You should see the two of us together; anything and everything cracks us up.

Anyway, after all the emailing and waiting, I've finally gotten Dr. Tham and I a complimentary transfer from Bali's Denpasar airport to our hotel. Would have cost us a good S$72 for a return transfer if we'd arranged through the agent. I'm feeling mighty proud. Heh. Am still awaiting the response to our late check-out request. Am keeping my fingers crossed.

Ceci, Thailand, Thailand, Thailand!

I borrowed two guides while I was at the library earlier, one for Bali and another for Thailand. This should go down on the list of 1001 Things You Shouldn't Do When Studying For The Exams.

Oh well. Am left with three more chapters worth of recapping for tomorrow's paper. Time for a shower and dinner. And PCK. Have yet to catch a single episode this season.

No comments: