Saturday, November 18, 2006

You chase, I run, you disappear.

You chase, I run, you disappear.
feeling: troubled
music: angela simmons - always getting over you

All it took was one single phone call to waver those walls. How easy it would be to cave and succumb to the vulnerability I've denied myself, but I refuse. Once in a while I'll fall, an unwilling victim to inevitable pangs. But. I've picked myself up often enough to treat it as a passing aggravation. Life's too beautiful to be wasted harping on negativity.

Tiny glitch aside, life's bestowed me with many a pleasurable moment. Island Creamery ice-cream. Bitchy swimming/study sessions. Coffee at Borders. Exchanging crazy laughter at Mos Burger with Charmain. And two papers are down! I don't quite care how I fare on them really. I've got big plans for the post-exam break.

1. Movies - Just Friends; The Holiday; Deck The Halls
2. Timbre
3. Poring over my guide books and mapping out my holiday routes
4. Cafe hopping
5. Little india
6. Arab Street
7. Snapshots at Katong
8. BALI!
9. Corrinne May concert
10. BANGKOK!
11. Belly-piercing

Mi Manchi came up on my ipod whilst I was studying at the cafe yesterday, and I burst out laughing thinking about Justin's 'me monkey' shit (refer to tagboard). Thank goodness bitch and Raymond were with me then, and I wasn't alone.

Off I go.

No comments: