Monday, February 20, 2006

Did the clown make you smile? It was only your fool for awhile.

Did the clown make you smile? It was only your fool for awhile.

I've been alternating between my Calculus notes and Cecilia's "I Love Capri" novel the past week. Atop the usual fluffy romance characteristic of chick lit, this one had a dash of self-empowerment in it as well. However, it was ultimately the love story that had my heart in tangles. (I know, how typical.)

When the affair between Kim and Luca first blossomed, I wished to be convinced, at least in this fantasy literary Capri paradise, that going against one's morals could be good sometimes. I was heartbroken when they didn't, and I had my own WHY-OH-WHY moment of silence on the couch where I contemplated to call and bark "WHY DIDN'T THEY END UP TOGETHER?!?!" down Cecilia's mobile. Never doubt the power of chick lit. It makes the crazy crazier. Hah! I can't believe my heart still feels a little sore.

The Pink Panther, despite its many bad reviews, had Jason, myself and at least half the cinema in stitches yesterday. Stupid? Yes. Hilarious? VERY! Definitely worth the moola, if a good laugh's what you're going for. :)

Had a fantastic workout with Mich C at the pool this morning. And for once, Delta-psychos were anywhere but at the pool. Woohoo. Haha!

Had a secret-session with my bitch last night. My my. -secret smile-

No comments: