Thursday, February 09, 2006

What now?

What now?
Spinning: Grammys on TV
Feeling: Extremely FRUSTRATED.

I'm finally done with the online university applications. Next up, photocopying results and mailing them, and in SMU's case, delivering them. It's a teeny load off my back that's for sure, those online essays had me knawing my nails, frustrated at my temporarily defunct brain. Anyhows, I'm just glad it's done.

The Grammys are on in the background and this random fact has just registered in my (now somewhat functioning) brain -> my French tutor looks like Chris Martin from Coldplay! My my. And Gwen Stefani looks amazing. She doesn't look a day over 30 if you asked me.

I absolutely hate it when travel plans fall apart you know? I hate to be so anxious and all but all those friggin' deals require booking within the next 3 days or something. So what is this, bye bye paradise?

No comments: