Friday, February 24, 2006

Where's my urge to hurray?

Where's the urge to hurray?
Feeling: Like a bummer!
Spinning: Norah Jones

This might seem long overdue, but poly life is (un)officially over! Funny how the exhilaration didn't seem to hit us seniors when the final paper ended. No hugs, no whoops. (At least for us Calculus people la.) We merely walked outta the room calmly. Are we cool or what? Haha!

Headed down to Chinatown with the gang to collect our Bangkok tickets (now I wanna cheer heh heh) before collapsing (I was RAVENOUS) at Fisherman's Wharf. The food was exceptional that day and I felt like we were on the set of Jamie Oliver's show, you know, the part towards the end where he'll feed his friends. Good food, good company. Conversations were great, albeit a little kinky and twisted. Here's something that had us in stitches.

-animated convo. about the female genitalia-
Fagan: Can I take a look at -points at Jane's bag which is on her lap-

-Jane and I stare for a moment, stumped, before erupting into the noisiest giggles-
Fagan: The Bangkok tickets la!

Tag me if you don't get the joke. ROFL.

Arab St. it was with my CPM groupies last night. Good night out. :) Scroll down for pictures.

No comments: