Friday, February 24, 2006

The glass lady.

The glass lady.

The dance of the sun's rays and ripples in the pool is a simple pleasure that breaks the monotony of swimming laps. I've been religious hitting the pool every other day this week for my 30 laps. I'm quite proud of myself really! Barely a year ago, I was apprehensive about venturing into the deep end of TP's pool. How's this for conquering my fear? :) Then again, I'd prolly need to hunt for some miracle treatment to repair my badly-chlorinated (hah, is there such a word) hair. Ecks. Like they always say - gain some, lose some.

Rushed home just in time to catch the last part of yesterday's American Idol re-run. Simon Cowell's dry humour had me in stitches. He told Guy A that his dancing reminded him of a warm-up routine of a Chip&Dale show. While he agreed with Randy and Paula that Guy B was a great entertainer, he went on to say, "I like horror movies. That's a kind of entertainment as well." HAHA! And can I just gush over Ace Young? That wild messy hair, that five o'clock shadow (a description for the not-clean-shaven look I learnt from ST Urban), those ruggedly handsome looks... my my! I don't know how my heart's gonna take the remaining episodes of Idol, hah!

Had tea at Foster's with Kelly and Marilyn. Each time I think I've had enough of their scones and sweet tea... I am compelled to take another bite. Haha! I think I'm gonna bring my aunt down next Tuesday. It was a good afternoon spent. Lazy, relaxing and peppered with gossip. Just the way I like it.

Joined Bitch and her new godpa for dinner. My my. That man's scary. An hour into our dinner (it was our first meeting) and he could read me like a book. My ego. My rebellious nature. My determination. My willpower. My need for freedom. My inability to keep still. My my my.

No comments: