Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bali in my backyard.

Bali in my backyard.
Spinning: Norah Jones - Feels Like Home
Feeling: Put in place.

Every now and then, you stumble upon something beautiful, and for the time you revel in the wonder of the unexpected, the world and its many realities slip away. Though we were merely sitting in a nicely furnished back alley, the charm of it all made me feel like I'd found a little slice of Bali in Singapore.

I'd wanted to blog about North Shore yesterday, but it completely slipped my mind. North Shore's a new series on Starworld and the storyline basically revolves around a Hawaiian beach resort. My first thought when I started watching the episode yesterday was "so Baywatch Hawaii!" Well, scenery and drama aside, North Shore's transported a newly brunette Brooke Burns and Jason Momola with dreadlocks and a goatee from Baywatch Hawaii over. How convenient. Lol.

No comments: