Monday, February 13, 2006

Goodbye weekend, hello study week.

Goodbye weekend, hello study week.

The first day of the week seems to have started real early for me. After pressing the snooze button for the umpteenth time, I finally got out of bed at 730am. Thus began the harried showering and dressing and gobbling down of my brekkie before rushing (haha I didn't really actually) down to the pool for my swim date with Kelly. I was really quite late so my workout was pretty hurried as well, but I managed to get my 20 laps done asap, so that wasn't too bad.

Over at Faggy's now. The guys are making lunch! Beef pasta in cream sauce. It's probably the most enticing thing to my RAVENOUS stomach right now. Growl.

It was a good weekend I reckon. Ceci and I did dinner at Island Cafe which has awesome ambience if you ask me. True to its name, the place sure got us into the whole pseudo resort vibe, haha! (Read her blog for an INTERESTING drama post on romance.)

Saturday was rather domesticated if you ask me. Headed down to Sixth Avenue (very attas, I know la) to grocery shop for tunch - steak, roast chicken, veggie stirfry and mashed potatoes with cheese. Trust me, it sounds a lot fancier than the meal, but it was yummy nonetheless. Wish I'd thought to take pictures, but oh well.

Sunday was a Breezy Sunday! Caught Cassanova, though missing the first couple of minutes kinda spoilt it for me. I'd initially expected to be bored outta my wits for it seemed all period drama-ish, but heh, it was awesome! :) Headed down to Foster's for their afternoon tea thereafter - lip smacking delicious. The scones are to die for, and the English place's always a nice place to spend an afternoon. Definitely grabbing my bitch down there one day.

Had dinner with Jason's relatives in the night at this crab place at Joo Chiat post-tea. (My my, it sure is a whole lot of eating.) The crabs are seriously seriously huge and seriously seriously expensive. My goodness. It's probably the Prada of crabs? Hahaha!

Off to snap a couple of pictures of the boys' culinary endeavour.

No comments: