Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Reminiscent of Robertson Quay

Reminiscent of Robertson Quay

Ever had a flashback, a memory so vivid, you almost feel compelled to revisit it? I can't believe it's been a year! We were at a completely different phase in life than the one we are in right now and the evenings out then brought on many a rib-tickling laugh. It feels kinda schizo actually to have the whole scene replaying in my mind and watch myself as a third party in it. I was in fact in half a mind to take advantage of the sunny skies and head down to the petrol-stenched riverside beauty, but I knew it wouldn't be the same without the company. Oh well. Good memories sure last a lifetime. :)

After a full day of bumming around at home/trying to get work done, I pulled on a pair of proper shorts and headed down to Bukit Merah Central with the intention to get groceries to make dinner. I haven't been there ever since I graduated from CGS and it was kinda like a step back through time. Nice. Culinary inspiration failed to hit even after I'd spent thirty full minutes wondering around the produce section, so I decided to do it the 21st century way - Indian takeaway! -applause-

Time for bed. Hoping a good swim tomorrow will wake me out of this perpetual sleep-mode. Come come come.

No comments: