Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Match-making, men and doctors.

Match-making, men and doctors.
feeling: tickled
music: aubrey - it might as well be spring

Conferencing on msn with Dr. Tham and Charmain. I'm laughing so hard, it's a wonder that I've stopped long enough to type this post.

As Char aptly put it, "shit i cant do anything but go " hahahahaha " and " lolololol" like a retard."

We're having this pseudo match-making session where Ken's attempting to find each of us a doctor lovematch.

Charmain was getting all excited, and this was what Dr. Tham had to say.
Diagnosis: You are man hungry.
Treatment: MEN

LOL. And then the topic changed into me being tanned and all, and I revealed that I actually didn't like overly-tanned guys.
Me: I like being tanned, but I don't like my men too tanned.
Charmain and Ken: hor hor mEn not mAn!!!

HAHAHA. And now Charmain's actively campaigning my "hamster food" collection in my hall room. I'm going nuts.

--

More quotable quotes.

Charmain: (during a discussion on when men are at their sexiest) I think men are sexy. (The emphasis is on the finality of her statement.)

Me: Too flexible, I'll feel weird. (My take on professional dancers.)
Me: It'll be like dating a rubberband.

--

No comments: