Sunday, November 19, 2006

Reminiscing Dubai.

Reminiscing Dubai.

The plan was to take a break from the books, and to transfer some long due pictures from my desktop into my macbook. Instead, I was up till past two, revisiting memories in my digital photobooks.

Random snapshots of our Hospitality & Tourism Management trip to Dubai. We were initially really bummed that the Bali component was cancelled due to the bombings, but well, it ain't everyday that you get to go to the Middle East and see the renowned Burj Al Arab.

The trip turned out to be more a pre-graduation holiday for us Year 3s than the educational one it was meant to be.

Dubai was to me, an empty paradise. I still think of it as that, though the memories are anything but empty. I can't believe it's been almost a year since our trip.

No comments: