Monday, November 06, 2006

Meet me on Sunset Drive.

Meet me on Sunset Drive.
feeling: fed-up
music: the afters - beautiful love

This whole Colorgenics stuff is getting coincidentally accurate. Notice I used the word 'coincidentally'? No matter how spot-on it is in my latest reading, I'm gonna treat it like a personalised horoscope. Can't live my life by mambo jumbo can I? Then again, why not?

I hate feeling like I'm fumbling through life. Ting Yi and I were discussing the 108 vids, and he commented that some, despite having spectacular moments, just didn't come together. And we had to end our discussion on the fine line between creative art and trash rather abruptly for I'd arrived at my station.

Well, I've been having a mishmash of spectacular and not-so-spectacular moments myself. Don't we all? But my mix's getting a little too saturated, and it's tiring trying to put everything into perspective, especially when words and explanations don't come easy.

But of course, I've been blessed with a walking dictionary/thesaurus. In the form of my bitch. I love how talking to her sheds light on issues and feelings I didn't even know I had bottled up. And it's comforting to know that I can do the same for her.

And with the flow I shall go.

Let's see what I've got.

Tuesday - lunch with Char
Wednesday - swimming with the girls; dinner with Ceci and her cats
Friday - swimming with bitch; dinner with ja
Saturday - or is it some morning time with ja?

I'd have to fit in time to finalise Bali plans, and of course, study. Urghs. Guess I'll be taking myself down to the beach. :) Off I go to curl up with some of Norah Roberts' magic.

No comments: