Friday, December 01, 2006

Filling the void.

Filling the void.
music: psapp - cosy in the rocket

One of the patients in Grey's Anatomy swallowed ten doll heads. And when Meredith asked him how he felt after the op, "empty" was what he said. "I've been feeling that way lately," was her reply. Me too. Of course, I'm not twisted enough to swallow dolls to fill the void. Grey's Anatomy is doing a good enough job in reining in my thoughts.

Denial almost always never works. Somehow, truth'll catch up. The way it did when Christina couldn't stop crying the minute she started. There was something so tender in the way Burke laid beside her on the hospital bed and held her. Season 2 episode 4.

I'm so tempted to continue with episode 5, but it's time to get dressed and head out for my date with the babes. Cedele beckons. After so long eh, Ceci?

No comments: