Saturday, December 30, 2006

An extra shot of holiday cheer, please.

An extra shot of holiday cheer, please.
music: tina turner - when the heartache is over

I've heard about the rainy weather, and though I hate to admit it having enjoyed ten sunny days away, I kinda miss the rain. Kinda.

I'm exhausted. I'm just about done writing down the ingredient list for tomorrow's dinner, and I'm due to meet my bitch in an hour at Vivo. Ahhh. It's been awhile since I've been there. The detox's a success.

I hope it doesn't rain. Not when I have to lug a million grocery bags home. I'm preparing a Thai meal by the way. Papaya salad. Thai chicken balls. Pad thai. Mangoes in lemongrass syrup. I hope it turns out fine.

I'm not feeling all that good. Perhaps it is knowing that I've used up both my escape tickets, and it is time to stay put and just deal with it. It ain't easy. Each time I think I'm on the road to betterdom, the pangs hit. They don't hurt all that bad, but the ache's just about bad enough to make me wince.

Shoot and damn, it's raining.

But it is a gorgeous evening. Cool. Breezy. Endless possibilities. Off I go.

No comments: