Friday, December 08, 2006

Weighed me down too many.

Weighed me down too many.
feeling: blahs.
music: the wreckers - one more girl

Dogs from my window; an undiscovered lane in Arab St; dinner at Bussorah.

Two consecutive nights of sleeping past 4 a.m. has left me exhausted. I was pretty tempted to crawl into bed after swimming with my bitch, but I feared I'd sleep past the subject registration. And so, I played my piano, having barely touched it since I passed my Grade 8 practical. Five months. It kinda feels like I'd lost my touch.

The registration nightmare is over. It was quite a hoot really. The adrenaline rush and panicky responses. Phone starts beeping with smses. MSN windows start popping up. Haha. But it's all done.

Hit by the post-lunch and post-registration slump, I shuffled from the dining room to my bed and promptly knocked out.

Awoke to a darkened room and a muted sunset. For that first few moments of consciousness, I couldn't deny myself. And that was how my dad found me. In bed, staring blankly out of the window. I must have look pretty vulnerable for he's been oddly sensitive to me suddenly. Haha. Or maybe he just amde a killing at the stock market. I wouldn't know. The heaviness kinda sucked, but it sure beats going in circles, no?

Three days before I fly off to the Island of the Gods. Three what I'd thought would be 'me days' have been filled up with countless activities!


Saturday
Cousin's first month birthday celebration

Sunday
Auntie's birthday lunch
Tea with poly mates
The Holiday screening at the beach

Monday
Supposed cycling lesson but I don't know if visiting Sentosa again would be an overkill
Meet-up with Jazzy and IG peeps?
Meet-up with eBay lady for transaction

That leaves me with Monday night to pack, and early Tuesday to drive myself crazy with anticipation.

Ken's coming over in abit to talk about Bali, and... he's bringing the remaining episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Thank God!

No comments: