Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Whatever it is you're asking.

Whatever it is you're asking.
feeling: unperturbed
music: five times august - most uncommon thing

I was up till almost two in the morning, tweaking the html for this blogskin. I spent over an hour trying to fix a problem that I have, until now, yet to fix. It is barely visible to begin with, but yep, I'm anal at all the wrong times.

I think I may be wrecking my biological clock. My evening nap (more like necessary shut-eye) has led to me being wide awake, yet again, in the middle of the night. The endless rain's kinda soothing though, as are the songs by Five Times August playing in the background.

The band's my recent music find. Just a couple of hours ago actually, when I was restlessly (it's a post-Grey's syndrome) surfing through MySpace. I must say, MySpace is a treasure trove of music finds. It's a good break from bubblegum pop with cliched lyrics.

Did I mention that I'm done with Grey's? At least till episode 11 of season three airs in 2007. I'm steering clear from starting on Sex and the City, though Ken's hard-drive is sitting on my desk, silently taunting me. Nope. I'm not prepared to be consumed by yet another drama series.

I've got vouchers to print, photos to develop, a bag to unpack, a bag to pack, money to change... since when did holidays get to be so much work? It has dawned, once again, that I may be pushing it too far, squeezing two trips in a month-long vacation.

But, I've developed a distaste for routine. And travelling is a liberation of routine. "Travelling is a liberation of routine." I was in the Daily Bread Bakery Cafe when I came up with that. I think it's the best phrase from all my Bali journal entries.

No comments: