Saturday, December 23, 2006

Sarong in my backpack.

Sarong in my backpack.
feeling: ready
music: potato - รักแท้ ดูแลไม่ได้


I think I'm almost done with my last minute packing. All I have left to do is to chuck my toiletries into my luggage and lock it up. And decide on what to wear on the flight. Haha.

It'll be a first, spending Christmas overseas and away from loved ones. Ceci's getting the travel jitters, but I'm sure we will be fine.We will be back in good old Singapore to bring in 2007!

There'll be lots to do in the days leading up to the new year. There's the gang's Christmas party on the 29th, car wash on the 30th, and a new year's eve dinner to cook on the 31st.

I'll have to find myself some time to reflect on 2006 when I'm in Bangkok. Till I'm back, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments: