Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Something to talk about.

Something to talk about.
feeling: spaced out

I've forgotten that waking my bitch up is, well, a bitch. Haha.

Plenty to blog, but that'd have to wait. I'm due to meet the dog majesty for a swim. And I've got errands to run. And afternoon coffee with Charmain.

Visit the money changer at Lucky Plaza.
Get sis to unpack her luggage so I can use it.
Plan timetable.
Borrow Bali guide.

And I think I've got to make a trip down to school on Thursday AND Friday for subject registration. And to pick up my flip flops. Urghs. And Friday's registration is at 3:30 p.m. I wonder how I'm gonna work.

And then there's work on Saturday too.. some advertising thing. Good. Anything to put my dad off from sponsoring my trips. We all have to learn a thing or to about self sufficiency.

Wanna trot the globe, gotta work.

No comments: