Sunday, December 31, 2006

Thinking chips.

Thinking chips.


Bitch and Vincent bestowed me with two cartons of Dorito chips (that works out to about 14 bags). As she helped me bring them upstairs, it struck me how familiar and comfortable our friendship has grown to become. And I knew she was definitely a friend I wanted around for life.

She and her nannified ways; me and my fickle streak. She's one of the few whose quirks don't annoy the shit out of me. The one with whom I spent my secondary school vacation yakking with through the night. The one who comforted me over the phone while my teenage hormones cried about an irrelevant couple breaking up. The one I call up in the middle of the night (I still do) to spill dark secrets. She understands, without me having to say much.



I'm not the best when it comes to giving thanks, but I am truly blessed to have my own stinkin' bitch. :)

No comments: