Saturday, December 23, 2006

Oh come on!

Oh come on!
music: harry nilsson - put the lime in the coconut

"Win an all expenses paid 4 day/3 night stay at the COMO Shambhala Estate in Bali."

1. Bali
2. It's a health and wellness retreat
3. It's COMO Shambhala!
4. I will otherwise never be able to afford the $2000 - $4000 for the retreat, at least not until I'm old, graying and liable to breaking my brittle bones attempting the yoga poses.

"The retreat will be held on April 17 - 20, 2007." Right smack in the middle of the exams.

Chances of me becoming one of the three lucky winners of the trip are slim enough. But I could have tried. To think, I cannot even participate unless I'm ready to repeat Semester 2.

Time to finish the last minute packing, and to wipe the red polish off my toe nails. Ceci swore she'd freak out if she saw my nails in the middle of the night. Hahaha. Bye bye Bali nails. Hello Bangkok.

No comments: