Saturday, December 09, 2006

Gardenias in a field of poppies.

Gardenias in a field of poppies.
feeling: carefree
music: jem - flying high

Taking a break from my Grey's Anatomy marathon. The show leaves me with a weird mix of emotions, and each time I pause, I try to write about it to make sense of it all. That explains these short periodic posts. But, I've decided I like the abstractness of the mix, and I like keeping it to myself.

Grey's was really disturbing yesterday. That particular two episodes had my imagination all fired up, and I was gripped by this sudden fear. I got scared, and I freaked out. Not exactly the smartest thing to do in the middle of the night with only the howling dogs downstairs for company.

This Saturday feels different. I feel different. Light. Carefree. Alive. I think I'm right where I want to be. :)

No comments: