Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fosters with friends.

Fosters with friends.
feeling: sleepy
music: claudio ragazzi - o beijo






I'm exhausted, having spent almost three hours packing and repacking my suitcase. Yes, I'm leaving for Bali tomorrow, but I am too sleepy to go all yippee.

But I am looking forward to it. Whilst wandering along Holland Village earlier in the evening, the thought that I'll wandering Bali's streets tomorrow got me into a tizzy. Seems like I have a bit of energy left after all. I AM GOING TO BALI!

Spent the good part of the day in the company of Jazzy, Karin and Nelson. Kinda felt like the good old IG days... but we've kinda all grown up I guess. It was extremely relaxing and therapeutic, spending a lazy afternoon at Fosters doing absolutely nothing and talking about everything.



I feel happy. :)

No comments: