Sunday, December 10, 2006

Families.

Families.
feeling: fulfilled
music: 1 giant leap; michael stipe - the way you dream







There was temporary chaos in my family when the early birds discovered that the restaurant we were supposed to have my auntie's birthday lunch at had closed down. Thankfully, right next door was My Mum's Cuisine, and the food was really really quite good. Finally, I got to see what Joo Chiat is all about, and I can't wait to return one day with time on my hands to really explore the area.

Spontaneously caught The Holiday with the gang. I. loved. it. It was much better than Love Actually me thinks. The row of us stayed in our seats in the darkened cinema, gushing about it all for a good five minutes. Guys too. Haha. I'm gonna watch it again when I return from Bali.

Time for bed.

No comments: