Monday, May 30, 2005

Kiki the Monkey and Budi the Dog

Kiki the Monkey and Budi the Dog
I live for weekday lunchtime, seriously. Ailing, Cat, Xiaowei and I eat like ravenous pigs. The amount of food we had for lunch at Seah Inn Food Centre today could almost rival that of a buffet table, haha!

Received a new assignment to refine some materials by the Sales department today. I totally enjoyed it - kinda like editing school project proposals. Haha.

Met Jason after work and made a trip down to the Images of Singapore to prepare myself for the article, only to see the shut shutters of the ticketing booth. Sigh. We didn't make it in time for the 6.30pm last entry. The deadline for my article's been shortened to Wednesday, so that gives me two days to visit and churn out a story. Hmm. Nothing is impossible eh?

To make up for him coming all the way down to Sentosa, we decided to go catch the show at the Magical Fountain. It was basically a lazer extravaganza, with a storyline revolving around Kiki the monkey and his fantasy world. Gorgeous effects worth jostling the crowd for definitely.

I just received a call from Joyce saying that it isn't necessary to go down at 7am for filming tomorrow. Our department was initially supposed to dress up as tourists, and I was just staring at my cupboard in despair. No white, no black. And those two colours make up the majority of my wardrobe.

Shall see how it goes. Night world.

No comments: