Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Can't Get No Satisfaction

I Can't Get No Satisfaction
This Rolling Stones song has been popping up in my head ever since I watched Angelina Jolie rock it in some movie.

The weirdest thing happened last night.

Scene: Jason and I eating in the dining room, when my sis walks past commenting about American Idol IV.

Me: I know who will be out.
Sis: Who?
Me: That boy. Anthony.

Sis: Why say that, you don't like him?
Me: No, I read it in a magazine that he got booted out.

Jason: I thought it's live telecast?
Sis: Yah!
Me: Oh. Right.
Sis: -stares at me-

Me: Was I dreaming?

Anyway, it was my dad's birthday yesterday. :) Got him this cool namecard holder. My brother's birthday this Sunday, and I am at a loss as to what to get him. That man's got everything.
Will shop after my date with lanxi tomorrow. Haven't seen her in ages. Now let's just hope the Weatherman cooperates. I miss a good girly shopping trip. Let's hope tomorrow will feed my appetite for that!

I love doing you-know-what with her. (Sorry, I can't type it out in black and white 'cos I'm afraid it'll jinx everything. Clue's in bold in the previous paragraph.) We've got this groove man, after doing it for almost 5 years.

I've decided to give Racky a good washing when I get home.

Alright, guess I'm off. No philosophical entry for now. Heading to Fag's chalet.

Stay out of trouble kids. LOL.

No comments: