Sunday, May 01, 2005

All My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready To Go

All My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready To Go

In about 7 hours from now, I'll be leaving my house for my much-anticipated beach holiday. I can barely wait. :)

The only thing that is worth moping about is that I've got a mini rash on my legs. Irritating tiny red bumps. All because an over-zealous me applied hair removal mousse last night, thinking it would save me the trouble of shaving my legs. I never learn my lesson. The itch is practically screaming, "scratch me scratch me," but I am doing all I can to withstand temptation. Shucks, I just caved in. I hope it gets better soon.

It took me just an hour to pack my bag this time around, and unlike my previous Port Dickson/Malacca trip, I'm going with just one bag this time around. Ah. The art of clever packing is finally dawning on me.

I love my bitch. We make the best cooks in the world.

See you in a few days peeps. I'll be back with pictures.

Good night. :)

No comments: