Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Island Chic

Island Chic

Me: What's the dresscode?
Corinna: Smart casual will do.
Me: It's kinda general a term.
Corinna: Think of what you'd wear to a high-end beach resort, like Four Seasons. A sarong skirt, a nice top and nice jewellery.

The best news I've heard all day. :)

The day was good. My communications department is small but cozy, and I got to sit in my department head's sports car to go to lunch. Spiffy.
Walked through TAS. Ah. I kinda miss school already. Work's kinda tiring.

Understudied Joyce today. I followed her to host a group of PR personnel and journalists from California. I really enjoyed the few hours, and I made a couple of good friends, like Molly and Maxin.
Molly's an adorable 40-year-old mom who looks 26, and Maxin an older woman who's been travelling the world for the past 20 years. Maxin told me to drop her an email the next time I am in San Francisco. Coolios.

Just a short update. Gonna hit the sack and gear up for tomorrow. Night world. :)

No comments: