Saturday, May 21, 2005

Oh When The Bucks Go Marching In

And When The Bucks Go Marching In
  1. Laptop
  2. Amore lessons
  3. or maybe that Cross Trainer equipment...
  4. Work clothes
  5. Yoga lessons

I've been overdoing the sleeping-in routine. Couldn't get my ass outta bed till eleven this morning.
Sweet heavens, am I destined to be late for the rest of my SIP days? -grins. Just kidding. :)

I'm listening to this Tropical Escape cd by Craig Peyton. Doesn't feel that beachy to me actually. This could probably be attributed to the gloomy gloomy weather outside. It'd suit a beach bar just fine, I think.

I miss watching Baywatch Hawaii. I wish they'd scrape whatever they're showing on Starworld at 6pm on Sundays and bring my favourite series back.

Well, today's my third last day of pre-SIP freedom. Pretty ready to throw in the bumming towels and join Sentosa actually. Merely looking at the internship and payroll forms is enough to send thrills of anticipation down my spine. Haven't got around to filling them in though, lol.

Funny how the day passes by so quickly when you get up late. Gotta shower and be in town by 1630 hrs. I don't plan on being late (or cranky) this time around. Might even psyche myself to be early enough to check out both Popular and Borders for book bargains.

I'm finally done with Stuck On You by Patti Berg. Got it at a book sale for, get this, $2.90. What luck huh? Must have been my lucky shopaholic streak last Friday, lol.
I've never been a fan of mystery novels, but this treasure's got mystery and chick-lit, all in one. A lethal combination I say.

I'm suddenly reminded of the fact that I haven't really been challenging my mushy brain with the crosswords I'd intended to do. On a brighter note, I haven't been watching cartoons either. Not as many as I used to anyway. Haha.

Might be heading down to Arab St. with Justin tomorrow to look for his retro clock. Hearing about his bedroom redecorating almost inspires me to get on with mine. Almost. I've procrastinated since 2002.
And I'll be seeing my bitch after that in the night. :)

No comments: