Friday, May 06, 2005

Chocolate Butt

Chocolate Butt

I'm going to create some interest by boring you with mundane snippets before telling you all about chocolate butt. :)

I headed down to Starhub Centre to clarify and pay my handphone bills.
It's a first for me - having a line under my name, and paying my bills.
Responsibilities, responsibilities.
Felt kinda good though, being in control. Now if I were to overspend, I'd face the shocking bills and figure a way to come up with the money, not avoid my dad. Haha.

It was quite messy being outside as it was pouring the whole afternoon.

I kinda miss Tioman.
I never did feel any particular attachment to the island as I did with Bali, but I miss the 3 days of perpetual sunshine and the non-polluted air. And of course, I miss not having to constantly check my watch for the time.

Watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding on vcd with Green Bear whilst sharing Hersheys dark chocolate.
Now here's the exciting part.
I got up to keep the discs when the show ended, when he suddenly burst out laughing. I've never seen him laugh so hard before actually.
I had dark chocolate smeared all over my butt and the couch.
I don't know how it happened, but it did.

Thank God it's not our first date.

No comments: