Friday, May 20, 2005

mejane2


mejane2
Originally uploaded by sarongskirts.
My crazy babe and I.

The above photos basically sum up my entire day. Just in case the pictures weren't worth a thousand words, here's a short post.

Headed down to Serangoon to meet Mr. Cranky and to have my mugshot taken. I detest taking passport sized photos. Got myself a Kitaro cd as well, at a dirt cheap price. :)

Left to meet Marc and Lester for pool at Funky Balls. Boy, Lester and I suck at it. Think we took more than half an hour to complete one game. Lol. The guys had their tunch, before we went tempting ourselves window shopping at Paragon. Yup, branded boutiques galore.

Crazy Janey came down after work to meet us, and convinced me to buy a boho bikini. I love it, and it's a steal as well at 24 buckeroos.:)

Had our dessert fix at Haagen Daaz, and Jason's friend Qin Quan gave us a surprise 20% discount. :)
Marc wanted to drown his Thursday blues in alcohol, so the four of us trooped down to Rouge for drinks. It was my first time there, and I like it. Small, cozy, friendly service staff and great R&B music. Got a bit woozy before heading home. :)

A ton of smileys in my entry. I sure am tipsy.

No comments: