Sunday, May 29, 2005

When Shopping Has Got a Reason

When Shopping Has Got a Reason

Before I go into the favourite topic of most normal females, I'd like to say that I touched my neighbour's dog today! I actually rubbed his head twice! Once in the morning enroute to my piano lesson, and once in the night! His name's Budi.

If you know me well enough, you'd probably know that I am not quite an animal lover. In fact, I kinda shy away from dogs as I was chased by the species twice in my childhood. So... This is quite a feat for me. (I am not gonna emphasize on the fact that there was a steel gate barracading Budi from me.)

I like him. He's usually at the gate wagging his tail when Jason and I are out there. I might even start to grow attached to him!

I spent most of my Sunday afternoon shopping for clothes for work. I'm totally thanking my lucky stars that I'm working on an island. So... I basically updated my usual wardrobe, haha! I loved it, saying no to starched shirts and pants.
Got myself a flare skirt, a pair of beaded wedges, and this fisherman-pants-like (but not) pair of pants from Mango.

Just caught Amargeddon (pardon the spelling) on tv. I pretty much bawled my eyes out at the part where Bruce Willis sacrificed himself. Haha.

All's good. Night world. :)

No comments: