Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Beer Bellies and Jellied Doughnuts

I found American Idol's Bo Bice extremely sexy when he sang the lower notes of the Rolling Stones' I Can't Get No Satisfaction. This is kinda absurd, considering that I do not fancy beer bellies and drug habits.

Paid a quick visit in the afternoon to the Arab Street area where I spent the first year of my life - Jalan Pinang. Explored the area, attempting but to no avail, to find the cafe at Bussorah Street that was featured in Coffee Talk and Hawker Woks.

Ended up having lunch at Blue Oasis, which kinda reminded me of Blu Jaz Cafe over at Little India actually. Didn't really enjoy the food, but it was an experience I guess. Would have been good if the sun hadn't been out in full force. We were so icky and irritated we decided to head back to my place to watch American Idol.

Bumped into Colleen at Far East Plaza in the evening. She's sure looking radiantly in love. :)

Bagged my favourite Subway cookies back home for dinner. Nothing beats lazing on the couch with cookies, a cup of milk and a good magazine. It's the ultimate PMS remedy, for me at least. The cookies have wiggled their way into my tummy, and coupled with the bloat, make me feel like a fat and cuddly squirrel.
I can't believe I'm talking this way.

On a more mature note, Sentosa has sent me the communications material I'd requested for. I'll be reading through them these couple of days to psyche myself for my internship. It's kinda scary actually, having to commit full time for 6 whole months. What's scarier is that my entire diploma is dependent on this stint. I'm hoping to love my attachment with passion.

Meeting Marco and Lestero for pool and some chow tomorrow. Looking forward to their weird antics, lol. Night world.

No comments: