Wednesday, May 18, 2005

jasonandleigh

In the Mood for Lurve



I'm feeling a little lovey-dovey right now. It is highly possible that these affectionate emotions were induced by watching Chandler propose to Monica of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
It made me forget my aching butt and go,"awwww."

I slipped three steps at Far East today. Now, it ain't anybody's fault. Just those darn shoes.
Haha, or so the klutz says.
Two falls in three months. I must say I am setting a track record for myself.
Maybe I should include "zero falls" into my list of 2006 Resolutions.

Caught The Amtyville Horror (can't remember the exact spelling, sorry) post Kenny Rogers. In true leigh fashion, I spent half of the time peeking at the screen through my fingers; a quarter clutching at Jason; and the remaining with my eyes closed. No gungho horror-loving chick here.

I spent the better part of my evening at home nursing my bum as well as surfing Friendster profiles of my seniors in CGS. The kaypoh resurfaces. Made darn interesting entertainment I must say, lol.

Off to bed. Night world. :)

No comments: