Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's Like Going to School

It's Almost Like Going to School

Early each morning as I approach the Harbour Front interchange, my biggest comfort is to see my juniors waiting to go for class at the Tourism Academy.

And during the tour of attractions yesterday, I was uncharacteristically glad to see Ms. Ivy Tan, Mr. Neo and Mr. Sim coming along with us. Honestly speaking, I was never excited by their presence until yesterday, lol. Being in such close proximity to my friends and lecturers is probably one of the things I can look forward to when I dread going to work in the mornings.

I'm not saying that work sucks, but you know, as grown-ups always say, school is the best. I never realised the truth in that till a few days back. Working full-time, even as an intern, is seriously no joke. The commitment required is way more intense than a part-time job.

One more day to the weekend.
Thank God it's Friday. :)

No comments: