Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag, I'm IT.

Tag, I'm IT.

I sure hope this wouldn't be a case of blog-overload after my week-long hiatus. Anyway, Charmain tagged, so here I go.

Rules of the Taggy Quiz:

A] People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B] Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be ?

Initial reaction: Anger, disappointment at my poor judgement, and his.

Long-term: We'll be scarred for life!

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be ?
To successfully run a small and homey resort on an island, and to feed my lust for traveling whenever I feel like it.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like ?
An intimate affair with the sand beneath bare feet. Sea breeze, a gorgeous sunset and a flower in my hair optional.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you ?
Yes, but confusion is part of life's beauty.

#5. What's your ideal lover like ?
A partner with whom conversation never runs dry, and a person whom I would always look forward to coming home to, even 50 years down the road. And vice versa, of course!

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone ?
Loving someone without expecting anything in return is akin to sainthood, I'm only human! I think love is a balance of the scales, sometimes it swings one way, sometimes the other. And the constant balancing of the scales is an effort both partners have to make to sustain the balance for life. And it is what keeps the relationship from getting stale.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love ?
Define wait. If he is someone else's then I wouldn't, because I have no right to take him away from her. But if both of us are working towards the same goal and that involves some waiting along the way, I'm in as long as we're in it together.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do ?
Look, don't touch.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days ?
No. I'm having the best summer of my life so far.

#10. What do you want most in life ?
Contentment.

#11. Is being tagged fun ?
Haha, yes for the ego.

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time ?
Leading a comfortable life, married and MAYBE with children. Haha. A satisfactory job on the weekdays, dinners and parties with friends on Saturdays, and lazy brunches with the family on Sundays.

#13. Who is the current most important person to you ?
Auntie Margaret.

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is ?
So tall she makes me feel way too short! We don't talk as often as we used to and should! And those swimming sessions when I return, please.

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor ?
Rich and cohabiting can? Haha.

#16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be ?
A tamed baby raccoon.

#17. What are one of those things which you would prefer not to do ?
Laundry and cleaning the apartment. That's two.

#18. What kind of person do you think you are ?
Laidback, easy-going (mostly, haha). You can place me in a city, but you can never displace the island girl in me.

#19. What do you define as a bad day ?
One where even copious amounts of yoga, sunshine or chocolate don't make me feel better.

#20. If you have to choose between love (as in boy-girl relationships) and friendship, what would it be ?
I like to think that true love and true friends would never make me choose between one or the other. Love and friendship are integral parts of life, and I think I'd be horribly imbalanced without either.

So here it goes, I'm tagging: Ceci, Jane, Faggy, Jason, Sooling, Charlene, Erwin, Katherine.

No comments: