Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Loose ends.

Loose ends.

I'm leaving the final packing to tomorrow, and taking a couple of minutes to update on the week since Shanghai.

Ceci and I had a quiet birthday dinner at PS Cafe where my then-wonky tum prevented me from attacking our favourite caesar salad with gusto.



And prior to catching Sex and the City with my manwhore friend on Sunday night, I met my favourite gang for a routine post-trip catch up.



Things were a little different this time however as Marc's flying off to Australia around 7th July, while I'll be back only on the 12th! So this was the last time I get to see my favourite teddy bear for at least 6 months, if he comes back for the December holidays that is.





And who else would I have met over beer and beef ribs at Brewerkz other than my schizo-partner-in-crime cum excellent-writer-of-10-step-manuals? Here she is posing with her very belated Christmas present, her Indian compass and Shanghai monkey pjs. I have made her promise to hold a pyjama party so I can wear my jammies too. Haha.

I've laughed off the frustration of last-minute settlements with B's email, and I am going to bed now before my snappy temper gets the better of me. It's wonderfully surreal that the day has finally arrived, and I am crossing my fingers that I'd wake tomorrow fresh as a daisy.

Good night world.

No comments: