Thursday, June 02, 2005

Crazy for this Dog

Crazy for this Dog

I think I'm gonna suffer from Budi-withdrawal symptoms soon. Me, miss a dog? The anti-canine speaks. Haha.

Bumped into my neighbour aka Budi's owner when I was about to embark on my jog, and instead of the usual customary "how are you", I asked him "where's your dog?" I don't think I could have ever been more enthusiastic about a dog, or any animal for that matter. And it's not even mine!

Turns out Budi's having terrible mood swings, and he's eating irregularly as well. And I thought the way he was acting so strange on Monday was because he hated my new perfume. (I've stopped wearing it since.) I am so freaking myself out with my dog-friendly tendencies.
I'd just started coordinating an interview for a staff (featuring his guard dog) for a magazine, and though the first image that appeared in my mind was a huge black dog with fang-like teeth that had my heart skipping a beat, an image of Budi replaced that almost instantaneously to calm my heart.

I'm totally loving work and the writing. Everything 'cept for the sedentary lifestyle I'd say. I literally brisk walked home from the bus-stop today so I could go for a jog before the sky darkened. That is how in need I am of exercise. Love handles alert! Haha. It felt so good to work my limbs and get my heart pumping. Yeehah!

"Lying here with you
Listening to the rain
Smiling just to see a smile upon your face.
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for

And I could not ask for more

Looking in your eyes
Seeing all I need
Everything you are is everything to me
These are the moments I know Heaven must exist
These are the moments I know all I need is this
I've found all I've waited for

And I could not ask for more

I could not ask for more than this time together
Could not ask for more than this with you
Every prayer has been answered
Every dream I have has come true
Right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Here with you here with me."

That's These Are The Moments by Sara Evans. Feeling a little emotional today, in a good way. :) Night world.

No comments: