Sunday, June 19, 2005

Are Masons Robin Hoods?

Are Masons Robin Hoods?

Today was a Sunday well spent. After my piano lesson in the morning, I headed down to meet Lanxi for some much-needed sunning. Some think I'm crazy, going back to Sentosa on the weekends when I have to be there five days a week. Ah, I think Lanxi and I are just too set in our 4 year routine to go to a swimming complex instead.

Met Jason a tad earlier before dinner at my dad's restaurant with the intention of getting my black Mango top, but alas, it's left with white! Heck. Perhaps it just ain't fated. Dinner was alright I suppose, food wasn't quite to my liking, and I didn't quite like the service as well. Hospitality has trained me well, but it's taxing to keep my comments to myself when my dad's the boss, haha. I can be a bit bratty, I know.

I just realised that Jason has left his magazine in my bag, and I have left my toiletries in his. This is absurd. Scroll down for rare pictures. It's been awhile since my last photo-post. :) Night world.

No comments: