Saturday, June 18, 2005

With the Radio for Company at Midnight

With the Radio for Company at Midnight

The amount of pride I have startles me at times. This pride makes me defensive; makes me worry about being judged; and basically complicates my not-so-simple life. Sometimes, I wonder if all the complexities stem from my mind.
Day by day, I am still telling myself to accept the fact that I cannot possibly have everything I want, and to be content with what I have.

I feel like I'm stuck in a traffic jam at "Changing Point Junction". Still as confused about my directions as usual. I know I'm still young, but it's kinda stressful at times, not knowing what I want to do with my life.

On a lighter note, Jason and I caught PCK the Musical today. Honestly, it was quite a disappointment, brinkering on tacky actually. There were times when we actually dozed off during the performance, 'cos we were both tired from work. Haha. But we saw Fagan and Avril though, from 50-100 metres away, lol. Good to see you dude! :)

I borrowed a book from the Tourism Academy with BK's card.
I miss the days in TP when I used to visit the fiction section in the library so regularly. Ever since I've started working in Sentosa, there's been almost zero bus rides to read my book on. It felt so good to lose myself in a novel today.
Tonight, it'll be me, my novel, dark chocolates (yes, I am starting to appreciate its goodness over milk chocolate) and Class 95/Gold 90 fm.

It's the weekend again. I'll prolly be taking it slow and easy this week.
A workout, some shopping, and lazing for tomorrow.
Come Sunday, it'll be piano, sunning, and Father's Day dinner at the restaurant.

No comments: