Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hypnotised by Sunlight

Hynotised by Sunlight

The more I get drawn into the hum-drum routine of work, the greater my inertia when it comes to blogging. Actually, I avoid my computer like the plague.
Come on, if you were to face a laptop 8.5 hours every weekday, wouldn't you develop a mini-phobia of your desktop at home?

Work-wise, things seem to be improving. There is more self-satisfaction, more tasks coming on hand, more things to look forward to. The less dependence there is, the lesser there is to hold me back. That is one thing I have learnt about myself. I feel liberated, in an incomprehensible kinda way, but I feel good.

I feel this increasing need in me to do something different. It's refreshingly new, as I'd always thought of myself as a routine-kinda girl. I'm hoping the need will translate to action. I'm not that gutsy when it comes to throwing myself to new situations, but I can always learn. It's all about the comfort zone.

Had dinner at my dad's restaurant again last night, this time to celebrate the 21st wedding anniversary of Jason's parents. Through dinner, we were treated to somewhat strange rituals of the club members. It's intriguing bothering on spooky. Hmm.

The morning's rain is replaced by bright sunlight. I wish I were at the beach, but I gotta be heading out in less than two hours. And for your info, the 15 minutes I spent typing this entry included intervals of hynotic staring at the sunlight through my window.

No comments: