Thursday, January 27, 2005

Summer Vacation: Scroll Down For Pictures!

Summer Vacation: Scroll Down For Pictures!

I feel like I'm on a summer break - I've been to the beach thrice in less than a week! Yes, I am making full use of the recent great weather. The skies are so clear, it's unbelievable that it was still the rainy season just a week or two ago. My skin's burnt, my face's red and peeling, but I am feeling so good. :)

I've got poloroids from Thursday's beach trip with my babes; digital pictures lost in my cranky memory card of Sunday's outing with my two "hunky" neighbours; and I've uploaded some from today's visit with Brian and his friends. I've got a gorgeous picture of Brian and I on the bus, but it's in my camera phone, and un-uploadable. I'm not even gonna try explaining the complexities of my handphone, lol.

I picked up several shells washed onto shore today. I used to do that alot when I was a kid, over at Changi especially. I wonder if I'll ever have the luck to pick up a turquoise shell on shore. That'd be really really pretty. Almost like finding a four-leaf clover I would say.
I was enjoying myself today, laughing so hard at Lester's antics. He's my walking jester, lol.
I can't quite believe my arms are bruised from playing volleyball. Weakling. Sigh. But it was fun though; made me feel like I was over at an overseas beach resort. :)

*I still go weak in the knees whenever I listen to Jason Wade's rendition of You Belong To Me. Those slightly husky vocals are so so so seductive.

I am quite a scatter-brain of late. I left the house for a meeting yesterday, completely forgetting that I was to have my piano lesson until my teacher called from outside my door. Thank god she wasn't pissed. I feel unprepared for my Grade 8 exam actually. We'll see.

I'd better get some sleep. I've got a make-up lesson at 930 tomorrow. Good night world.

*The flames of passion have died, but in its place is a comfortable warmth, knowing that nobody knows me like you do. I love you as a best friend, more than anything else. That was my realisation tonight, as I hooked my arm through yours, just like the old times. :)

No comments: