Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Kissing the back of your neck

Kissing the back of your neck?

What is it with guys and a sleek car? Our conversation stalled for 10 seconds, as all seven males present turned to stare at this white sports car going past LJs. Quite a ridiculously funny sight, lol. Can't go rattling into details about the sex-on-wheels though, as I am a total car bimbo.


I read in Thirty Nothing that kissing the back of someone's neck is the ultimate symbolism of intimacy. I don't regret forking out the full $20.48 for the book, after months of procrastinating and attempting to get it at cheaper prices during book fairs. It's been awhile since any book has evoked that achey feeling of sweetness in me. What better story than one about best friends in love eh? My ultimate fantasy. :)


Speaking of which, I recently bought When Harry Met Sally. Have yet to watch the vcd, but will prolly do it after the term-tests. Another best friends in love tale, heh.


On a more platonic note, I am indeed very lucky. I've had so many people to fall back on when I was going through a rough patch. Many of these were close friends, but there were certain angels in disguise whom I never counted on to be there. All the hugs really warmed my heart. :)


Attended the Business School Student Forum today. Was quite a drag if you ask me - the topics weren't really of interest to me. Maybe I'm just a fluffy airhead who doesn't care much about politics and stuff eh?


I'm giving my SIP serious thought. Still thinking...

No comments: