Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Obsessive Compulsive Blogging

Obsessive Compulsive Blogging

I have decided to compile a list of the things I have to do within the two weeks.
  • Settle S.T.U.M.P.E.D stuff (Clues; prizes; duty allocation etc. etc.)
  • Get my MEIT group back on track. (My head has been in the clouds when it comes to MEIT. What kinda of a leader am I?! I will dedicate 3 full hours to research before setting a meeting date.)
  • Talk to Ms. Tan about SIP? (Still deciding.)
  • Cover letter
  • Resume
  • Application & Rejection letters
  • Open-house meeting
  • T&T Singapore itinerary
  • Revise the role of a waitress for Saffron theme week.
Ten minutes before I have to leave for school. Sigh, I'll gladly choose blogging over going for my POM paper. How I wish I were taking a paper in Creative Writing instead. Then again, maybe not. Getting my writing judged always sends me into a contradicting concoction of anticipation and self-doubt.

Seven minutes. Why am I acting like a kindergarten kid who hates school?

Because I ain't prepared for the paper. Shh.

No comments: