Monday, January 17, 2005

Fanana and her feet

Shoes shoes shoes

While trying on my Reebok Classic - Princess at Stadium at Takashimaya.
Starring me, and the beng-ish salesboy.

Boy: Here's a size 7.5.
*I try them on*
Me: The right side's okay, but the left side's kinda loose. How?
Boy: Well, you can't expect your right foot to grow smaller right?
*I collapse in laughter*

It prolly sounds lame when you read it, but trust me, that moment was classic.


I'm beat. 7.5 hours of non-stop walking around Orchard has my feet screaming in agony. They're craving for a foot reflexology which, judging by the current state of my bank account, I cannot afford.

The effect of retail therapy is impossible to describe in words.
The plus: I've gained three pairs of shoes.
The minus: My bank account's nearing zero.

My newly acquired assets:
-resort top
-Antonio Club green sandals
-Reebok Classic - Princess
-painted shoes from Minou
-2 intimates :X
-Canterbury rugby shorts

What's left?

-Fossil watch
-Suitable bottoms
-Bag
-Earrings
-Undies

Round 2 soon! Had tons of fun with Fanana. Lol. I'm not even gonna try explaining how we came up with that name.


No comments: